My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #51
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party. I enjoy seeing how everyone is using the party to keep projects moving along.
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on Delaney’s quilt. Flimsy is complete
2. Work on my project for In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop. Progress
3. Finish my crocheted scarf. Finished
4. Decide what to do with the string blocks and what colour to put on the corners. No progress
5. Start the panel quilt challenge. Progress
6. Try to avoid those squirrels. 😉. Quilting another quilt took precedence!
7. Get the SAHRR quilted and bound. Didn’t happen due to the above squirrel taking precedence. 😢
This week’s goals:
1. Get Delaney’s quilt and my SAHRR on the list for the next studio trip.
2. Finish my In the Kitchen Stitching Hop Project.
3. Stitch the new test pattern quilt for Sandra at MMM Quilts.
4. Work on the Panel Quilt Challenge.
5. Decide on fabric for the corners of the String Blocks.
6. Do better at avoiding the squirrels. 😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 83/87
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 90/94
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 78 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 78 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I did manage to get another UFO off my list done. 😄
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits
- Inquiring Quilter – Wednesday Wait Loss
- Quilt Fabrication – Midweek Makers
- Life in the Scrapatch – Stitch Sew and Show 2021
- PHD in 2021 – Quilting Gail