My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #50
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party. I enjoy seeing how everyone is using the party to keep projects moving along.
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on Delaney’s quilt. All blocks are made and border is constructed. Sewing on the last border.
2. Finish my project for the Salt and Sand Blog Hop. Done and blog post written
You can read about it here!
3. Start fabric pull and cutting my project for In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop. Fabric pulled and cut.
4. Finish my PQ 12.6 project. Done and linked up.
5. Finish my crocheted scarf. No progress
6. Sort the next quilt tops to be quilted and make sure backing and binding are with them. Sorted and placed in bins in order of priority. First to be done is on top. Bins are numbered and labelled.
7. Avoid squirrels at all costs until I am caught up. The squirrels got me 🐿. I had to reorganize my sewing space again and found my bin of strings:
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on Delaney’s quilt.
2. Work on my project for In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop.
3. Finish my crocheted scarf.
4. Decide what to do with the string blocks and what colour to put on the corners.
5. Start the panel quilt challenge.
6. Try to avoid those squirrels. 😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 69/73
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 76/80
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 87 yards
- Fabric Used this week 2 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 85 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
Quilting Patchwork Appliqué- Patchwork and Quilts #44
Kate’s Life in Pieces – 15 Minutes To Stitch 2021
Love Laugh Quilt – Monday Making
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts – Design Wall Monday
Chris Knits – To-Do Tuesday
Inquiring Quilter – Wednesday Wait Loss
Quilt Fabrication – Midweek Makers
Life in the Scrapatch – Stitch Sew and Show 2021