My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #47
Chris at Chris Knits has stepped in To-Do the weekly linky party. Have you had a chance to go see what everyone is working on?
Last week’s list:
1. Finish the Eagle Quilt. Quilting is finished. It’s squared up and ready for binding. Finished size is 100” x 108”.
2. Keep working on Delaney’s Quilt. Some work done.
3. Catch up on the SAHRR. Still behind 😢
Finish the pattern test. Done.
5. Finish my crochet scarf. Not yet.
6. Start work on my project for:
Drafting some ideas 😄
7. Avoid squirrels at all costs until I am caught up. 🐿🤯🐿. Didn’t manage this. I had to finish a UFO!
This week’s goals:
1. Bind the Eagle Quilt.
2. Keep working on Delaney’s Quilt.
3. Catch up on the SAHRR.
4. Finish my crochet scarf.
5. Start on the Salt and Sand Blog Hop project.
6. Avoid squirrels at all costs until I am caught up.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 48/52
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 55/59
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 110.75
- Fabric Used this week 4 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 106.75 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
Sunday Stash @ quilt paint create
15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt
To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits
PHD in 2021 @ Quilting Gail