Here is my weekly list of what is happening in my quilting life; time spent, goals, stash and PHD Report.
My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #44
For 44 weeks (more or less in a row) I’ve been linking with Roseanne and Sue of Home Sewn By Us for the weekly To Do List. It has really helped keep me on task and I’ve managed to get more done with the help, inspiration and cheering of my friend’s. Roseanne and Sue are stepping away from the linky party for now but Chris at Chris Knits has agreed to step in and take over the weekly linky party. Have you had a chance to go see what everyone is working on?
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on the quilt for my friend in hospital with Covid. His condition has not worsened nor has it improved. Some progress on the quilt.
2. Prepare more backings for quilts that need to be finished on the longarm. 2 more done.
3. Make the blocks I designed to finish Delaney’s quilt. Not yet
4. Finalize a pattern for Grace’s quilt. Decision made but it is a secret sewing project 😉
5. Catch up with my friends doing the the SAHRR. I’m caught up.
Check out the Project Quilting 12.3 post and get something finished. Finished another one 😊
Start planning my project for: Just need to write my post.
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on the quilt for my friend in hospital with Covid.
2. Make the blocks I designed to finish Delaney’s quilt.
3. Make Grace’s quilt using a pattern test design.
4. Do the next round on the SAHRR.
5. Continue working on a pattern test quilt.
6. Keep the squirrels under control that are chasing around my sewing space.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 27/31
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 34/38
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 129 yards
- Fabric Used this week 7.25 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 6 yards
- Balance in stash: 127.75 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
15 Minutes to Stitch 2021 from Life in Pieces
PHD in 2021 from Quilting Gail
Sunday Stash from Quilt Paint Create
To Do Tuesday from Home Sewn By Us
Colour Inspiration Tuesday from Clever Chameleon
WIP Wednesday from Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers from Quilt Fabrication