Here it is Tuesday and time to link our posts with Roseanne and Sue from Home Sewn By Us for their To.Do Tuesday Linky Party.
Last week I decided to set the following goals to keep some Projects moving along:
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins. No progress here
2. Keep working on getting photos of the finished test pattern flimsy. Still no luck. The days there was a clear window I had to take DH to town or it was Christmas and the phones were ringing for family visits.
3. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test. Some progress
4. Have fun with piecing the new secret pattern test. The flimsy is finished. The binding is ready. On to sandwiching and quilting it now.
5. Finish the little Christmas table topper. Backing and binding are made and the topper is sandwiched.
Finish knitting my shawl. Done!
7. Start cutting and sewing my designed project for;
My pattern is drafted and fabrics are pulled.
This week I plan on moving these projects along:
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins.
2. Get some photos of the finished test pattern flimsy, even if I have to do it in the rain or snow.
3. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test.
4. Have fun with quilting and binding the pattern test flimsy.
5. Finish the little Christmas table topper.
6. Keep knitting my shawl. (Yes I started another one because I came across this wool when searching for the rest of my white/black wool).
7. Start/finish sewing my project for ;
8. Get caught up on writing my blog posts for the month end linkups and Blog Hop. 😁
And the biggest one of all try to avoid any more squirrels 🐿 since I seem to have been sidetracked by wool 😉
Thank you for reading my post. I’d like to wish you all a safe, Happy New Year. Here’s hoping 2021 is a year of less drama and anxiety and a better year for brotherly love and creativity. ⛄️ Carol