I’m linking up with Roseanne and Sue’s blog Home Sewn By Us for their weekly linky party which helps us all keep moving projects forward and even finishing some. Pop over to see what everyone else is doing. It’s sure to provide you with some quilty inspiration.
First of all let’s see how I did with last weeks plans:
1. Take pictures of the quilt top for Kris if the rain and snow stop long enough during daylight hours. No success yet 😢
2. Finish sewing my test pattern for Sarah. Working on it.
3. Keep working on quilting on one of the quilts from my To Be Quilted pile, technically I’m working on 2 of them with my commission job. Some progress!
4. Keep working on 3 commission projects. One duvet cover just needs to be put together;top is lined and quilted and bottom has the zipper installed. Some progress on the other 2.
5. Keep making items for the Christmas Hampers deadline of Nov.22. 43 Bags and 6 runners complete so far. The deadline for these has been changed again. I have until Tuesday, Nov. 24 to finish up. 43 bags, 8 runners and one table topper were delivered.
6. Finish working on my project for the Virtual Cookie Exchange & Christmas Blog Hop being hosted by Carol at Just Let Me Quilt. There are so many amazing people joining in on this one! I also need to start writing my post. Finished and published.
7. Start a new secret sewing project with a deadline for early next year; I do like thinking of “next year” already. Fabrics are cut!
8. I give up on trying to avoid the squirrels. Just letting them come.
This week I am changing things up a bit since I am still feeling a bit rough:
1. Spend a day cleaning and rearranging my quilting space, cleaning out the overflowing scrap bins and cutting the bits in to my scrap saver system.
2. Finish the commissioned duvet cover.
3. Keep working on getting photos of the finished test pattern flimsy.
4. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test.
5. Start piecing the new secret pattern test.
6. Finish this little table topper
My other projects will have to wait until next week. DH has a couple of days where I have to take him to town for tests and doctor’s appointments (I’m staying in the car) and I have a telephone Board Meeting. Our lockdown continues 😉
Thank you for visiting my blog. 😄 Carol