Here we are the second to last month of 2020 and for many reasons some of us are slowing down, finding it hard to keep motivated or running low on energy. Isn’t it a good thing we have lists to keep us trying to be accountable at least to ourselves?
My November One Monthly Goal was to keep some projects going and try to finish a few projects:
1. Complete the pattern test for Sarah. Some Progress
2. Complete the pattern test for Kris. Finished and waiting for decent weather to get some pretty pictures.
3. Continue piecing my treasured stash of batiks I have been
hoarding/saving to make a quilt for me for this winter. Fabrics are cut!
4. Complete the Star Kissed QAL quilt top and get it sandwiched. No progress.
5. Finish quilting the quilt from my To Be Quilted pile. Some progress.
6. Start the 3 commission quilts. Just finishing the border on the first top and the back is finished with the zipper in for the duvet cover.
7. Continue making scrappy snappy bags for the Food Bank Christmas Hampers. 43 bags finished from my scraps bins, 8 runners and I table topper delivered this week.
8. Plan, make and write about my stop on the Virtual Cookie Exchange & Christmas Blog Hop. Project completed and blog post is written up ready to go for my day on December 1.
I can say I’m satisfied with my efforts this month. If I count each of the projects for the Christmas hampers I have 53 finishes this month! 😄 Thank you for stopping in and visiting my blog. 😉 Carol