I thought this week couldn’t get any worse:
– rising Covid numbers all over the world
– increased numbers of anti- maskers
– more lies from the American President
– an increased likelihood of us having both Provincial and Federal Elections this fall in Canada.
– the passing of my ex husband yesterday.
And the final breaking news today:
Today my fears are increasing with American troops being sent in to Siria.
And then the worst possible news;
Ruth Bader Ginsberg, one of the most intelligent and well respected women of this century has passed away. My heart is aching for what I fear is going to happen next in America. My thoughts and prayers are with her family, our friends and family in the USA, and the people who will be lost in the next weeks and months.
2 thoughts on “No More Please”
I am not afraid. I know who is in charge of the world. I know who wins. Let not your heart be troubled is more than advice.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you Carol for your post and even more, thank you Susan for the voice of truth and reason. ~smile~ Roseanne
LikeLiked by 1 person