My list from last week did have some progress and I must say I’m content!
This is what my view is like now:
I woke up this morning to cinder and ash on the car, but it could be so much worse. My heart is hurting watching the news on the fires, and other weather catastrophes in America.
1. Finish cutting and start sewing 3 new pattern test projects. Fabrics are pulled from the stash and 2 are cut!
Complete my Blog posts for 2 September Blog Hops and get the binding on the second hop project. Posts are written and binding is on!
3. Cut fabrics and sew my project for the October Blog Hop Project. I changed my mind, printed a new pattern, pulled fabrics and started cutting.
4. Start designing a quilt for a very special granddaughter. She actually has picked colours and made design requests for this quilt. Still drafting pattern with some minor adjustments to make my granddaughter happy. 😉
My list of goals for the upcoming week is;
1. Finish cutting and start sewing 3 new pattern test projects.
2. Continue working on my project for the October Blog Hop Project.
4. Finish drafting the pattern for a quilt for a very special granddaughter.
I’m stopping there and not adding anything else to my list. I looked at my calendar and have to be realistic. Life will be interfering with my fabric time this week!
What are you working on this week? Have you stopped by Roseanne and Sue’s blog, Home Sewn By Us to see the links on their To-Do Tuesday Linky #58 party? There are some very inspiring posts from all the quilty friends that link up there.
Thanks for stopping by to read my post today. I appreciate the visits and respond to your comments! 😉 Carol