Another week with fires, doctors appointments, Guild Meetings and all day power outages. Such a fun, busy week I’ve had!
My list for last weeks To-Do Tuesday was (I thought) completely doable! Boy was I wrong. 😢
Here it is complete with updates:
Finish the pattern test quilt to flimsy stage. Done!
2. Finish Star Kissed QAL to flimsy stage. Nope
3. Finish pattern writing for Boxed. Nope
4. Finish scrappy quilt borders. Nope
5. Plan blog hop projects for September and October. Planned and 1 is almost finished!
Due to some emails and new commitments my list is going to be readjusted for this week.
1. Finish cutting and start sewing 3 new pattern test projects.
2. Complete my Blog posts for 2 September Blog Hops and get the binding on the second hop project.
3. Cut fabrics and sew my project for the October Blog Hop Project.
4. Start designing a quilt for a very special granddaughter. She actually has picked colours and made design requests for this quilt.
Do I expect to get this list completed? Not likely! I’m teaching at my Guild (6 people max, social distancing and masks are worn at all times) and have 3 trips to town for DH’s physio and doctor appointments.
I’ll be linking with Roseanne and Sue at
Stop over there and check to see what everyone else is planning on doing this week! 😄 Carol
I’ll also be linking with: