I have finally figured out that my life has been just too full of adventures in the past couple of weeks.
I had my last list of goals for the week at the beginning of the month and thought it would be so easy. Let’s see how I did:
This week I will;
1. Finish Star Kissed Quilt Along Project. Not a chance!
2. Finish my secret sewing project. Finished at11:45 on Aug. 5 just in time for DH to take it to the hospital.
3. Finish writing a pattern for my Boxed Quilt. Not!
4. Finish the scrappy quilt borders. Not!
5. Knitting and crocheting as time allows. Not!
Now that the trauma of DH being poisoned as he calls it by getting the wrong medication at the hospital and my back is starting to recover I am getting time to do some sewing and am able to sit for more than 15 minutes I should be able to make a list so here goes:
1. Finish the pattern test quilt to flimsy stage.
2. Finish Star Kissed QAL to flimsy stage.
3. Finish pattern writing for Boxed.
4. Finish scrappy quilt borders.
5. Plan blog hop projects for September and October.
For now I will try to leave you with a smile on your face as you try to organize your week.
I’ll be linking with Roseanne and Sue at
Stop over there and check to see what everyone else is planning on doing this week! 😄 Carol