For July I had the following goals:
Finish my projects for the Christmas in July (then and now) Blog Hop which is being hosted by Carol from Just Let Me Quilt .
Finish the borders on my Days Filled With Joy Mystery QAL.
3. Assemble the Star Kissed QAL by WeddingDress Blue. Some Progress
4. Start planning the commission quilt if the tshirts ever arrive. Still not here
5. Take my machine in for repairs again. Both machines are going in again. There will be no machines to use for 2 weeks or possibly longer if a lot of parts are needed.
6. Continue with the secret sewing projects. One is ready for quilting when my machine comes home.
7. Knitting and crochet as time allows Some progress.
We did get sidetracked having to move a fence and building a patio so I didn’t get everything done but I am satisfied with my progress.
How did your month go? Did you meet your goals? Do anything fun? 😄 Carol
Linking with Elm Street Quilts OMG