I will be linking this post with Sue and Roseanne’s Linky party over at Home Sewn By Us To-Do Tuesday Linky #49. Do stop over there to see what every one else is working on.
Last week I had a short list of projects:
1. Finish my Christmas in July Then and Now Blog Hop project and write my blog posts. Just need to bind my projects.
2. Finish Star Kissed Quilt Along Project. No progress.
3. Finish my secret sewing project. Some progress
4. Knitting and crocheting as time allows. No progress.
5. Start writing a pattern for my Boxed Quilt as requested by my Guild members. Started the draft.
6. Start sterilizing our home and getting ready to have my invalid home after DH has knee replacement surgery August 6th. Some progress.
7. Keep time open for any pattern test requests (I’m expecting a couple any day now) or the commission quilt if the t-shirts arrive. No TShirts or requests this week.
It was a rather unusual week with things coming up that sidetracked me.
First of all I came across a scrappy quilt that I had cut out in I think 2015. It haunted me until I had to get it sewn. 128 blocks are sewn and squared up ready to be assembled.
DH decided we had to finish the patio area with paving stones. Let me tell you, I hadn’t realized how out of shape I am! 😉. The good news is I finished levelling the stones today. All I need to do on Tuesday to finish it is to backfill the crevices with masonry sand.
I also hosted the first test of our quilting group meeting on Sunday. It was a small controlled group. I will write more tomorrow.
My list this week is:
1. Finish my Christmas in July Then and Now Blog Hop project and write my blog posts.
2. Finish Star Kissed Quilt Along Project.
3. Finish my secret sewing project.
4. Finish writing a pattern for my Boxed Quilt.
5. Start getting ready to have my invalid home after DH has knee replacement surgery August 6th.
6. Finish the patio finishing work.
7. Assemble the scrappy quilt blocks.
8. Knitting and crocheting as time allows.
Thanks for spending some time with me reading my post. 😄 Carol