In June I had a list that should have been doable. It went something like this:
1. Finish my Spring Into Summer quilt. Finished
2. Finish my project for the Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop and write my post. Done!
3. Sew the two bean bag chairs that are cut out that my son asked me to make for his two daughters. 😉 Done.
4. Start another quilt from the To Be Quilted pile. Finished!
5. Reorganize my sewing space to find room for my new Accuquilt dies. Done!
6. Keep working on my leader ender project Star Kissed Quilt Along by Wedding Dress Blue. Some Progress!
7. More socks to be knit. Second pair is on the needles. Some Progress!
8. Finish my rag rug. A few more rows done.
I did get sidetracked by some new projects but it was a good month of sewing fun. I have a couple of secret sewing projects for some upcoming blog hops so will see what I can share sneak peeks of. 😉
For July I have the following goals:
1. Finish my projects for the Christmas in July (then and now) Blog Hop which is being hosted by Carol from Just Let Me Quilt
2. Finish the border(s) for the Days Filled With Joy QAL.
3. Assemble the Star Kissed QAL by WeddingDress Blue.
4. Start planning the commission quilt if the tshirts ever arrive.
5. Take my machine in for repairs again.
6. Continue with the secret sewing projects.
7. Knitting and crochet as time allows
I think it’s a great stress free list for the month. I will be linking up with Elm Street Quilts for the July OMG list linkup. Have you popped in there to see all of the goals and eye candy that is shared? I always see something that has to be put on my Must Do List or even a DrEAMI project or two comes out of that internet surfing time. 😉
Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. 😄 Carol