This last week was a good one with some progress on my goals, getting caught up on some quilt alongs, my first ever Zoom Meeting with some amazing quilty friends, and started a new secret sewing project.
1. Sew the second bean bag chair. Just need to put the zipper in.
2. Work on quilting the test pattern quilt. Quilting finished; just need to hand sew the binding.
3. Christmas in July Blog Hop project. Fabric gathered, pattern is picked out and cutting has commenced.
4. Keep knitting socks. Second pair is on the needles. Some Progress.
5. Try to finish my rag rug.
6. Check my stash for fabrics for a commission or start shopping on line if I don’t have enough. 😉 Fabrics pulled. Just waiting for the t-shirts to be delivered.
This weeks goals are:
1. Sew the zipper in Ruby’s chair.
2. Finish the binding on the test quilt.
3. Work on the Christmas in July Hop Project.
4. Keep up with the Days Filled With Joy QAL.
5. Knit more socks.
6. Finish the last 3 rounds on the Rag Rug.
7. Take my machine in for repairs again. 😢
8. Keep working on the secret sewing. 🤫
9. Start the commission quilt if the T-shirts arrive.
……and deal with my Squirrels that are running circles around my sewing machine.
Hope your week is full of fun, quilty projects. Thanks for visiting. 😉 Carol
Linking with some truly inspiring friends, Roseanne and Sue who blog at Home Sewn By Us on their To Do Tuesday Linky Party.