I confess to having been missing in action for the past couple of weeks (or a month if I’m really honest). Not paying attention to my goal lists or writing new ones. This week is a new page and in spite of the world news and increasing numbers of Covid19 cases I am going to get it together. Thanks to some on line quilters cheering me on I am back to sewing at least 15 minutes (or better yet my goal of 30 minutes) a day every day this month so far, except one.
1. Sew the second bean bag chair.
2. Work on quilting the test pattern quilt.
3. Christmas in July Blog Hop project.
4. Keep knitting socks. Second pair is on the needles.
5. Try to finish my rag rug.
6. Check my stash for fabrics for a commission or start shopping on line if I don’t have enough. 😉
Have a great week and good luck with your goals 😉 Carol
Linking with Sue and Rosanne at Home Sewn By Us. Stop by to see what everyone else is working on.