1. Finish my Spring Into Summer quilt. Quilted and binding is on. Finished
2. Finish my project for the Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop and write my post. Done!
3. Sew the two bean bag chairs that are cut out that my son asked me to make for his two daughters. 😉
4. Start another quilt from the To Be Quilted pile. Last binding stitches going on as I’m writing 😁
5. Reorganize my sewing space to find room for my new Accuquilt dies. Done!
6. Keep working on my leader ender project Star Kissed Quilt Along by Wedding Dress Blue. Some Progress!
7. More socks to be knit. Second pair is on the needles. Some Progress!
8. Finish my rag rug. A few more rows done.
All in all I am content with my month’s progress 😉 Carol
Linking with Elm Street Quilts OMG June Finishes
Do stop in to see the other incredible finishes this month.
Linking with Meadow Mist Designs My Favourite Finish