1. Finish Vortex to flimsy stage.
2. Quilt and binding my Spring Into Summer quilt. It’s basted now and ready to start the quilting.
3. Finish my blog post and get photos for my Creating a Quilted Legacy Blog Hop Project.
4. Finish my blog post and get photos for my It’s Cool to Be Square Blog Hop project.
5. Organize and package up my quilts for the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge. My chosen charity is Victoria’s Quilts since I am in Canada and cross border shipping is difficult now and costly.
6. Start on another secret sewing project for a new hop if I can find fabrics to do what I have in mind. Shopping on line just isn’t as easy as shopping in a real shop!
7. Get another UFO out of the trunk and get after making some progress.
8. Keep working on my leader ender project.
9. Keep knitting socks. 1 out of 11 finished.