I’m not sure how your week is going, but mine has been great so far.
I’ve been busy sewing and getting some projects with deadlines done and while we have had some rain there has been lots of sunshine.
1. One of my greatest joys right now is seeing how the curve has flat lined mostly here in British Columbia. I had to do the dreaded grocery shop on Friday and was pleased to see people masked and gloves and using hand sanitizer and wiping down the carts as they parked them back in the stand. I think our populace is getting it! There is talk of things possibly being opened up slowly. The hospitals are even discussing how soon they can start scheduling surgeries and elective procedures that were cancelled. From conversations I’m having with friends and family, they are aware that it will be a soft opening and the need is still critical that we stay home and safe as much as possible.
2. Video visits with the great grandkids is one of the best likes I have right now. My daughter FaceTimes when she has her grandkids all together. My grandson’s partner is a darling young woman who is aware how hard it is for those of us who can not travel or get snuggle time with family. I love that she sends me pictures almost every day of Clarke, my youngest great granddaughter.
3. I love getting projects done early for deadlines. I have both of my blog hop projects finished for next month’s blog hops and am just finishing a pattern test. Other than writing up a pattern for a September hop, I have no more commitments. I can just keep working on some QAL’s and leader ender projects that are not urgent and try to keep finishing the UFO quilts in the To Be Quilted pile and the 3 UFO’s that are so old I can not in all honesty call WIPs. I can change their title to WIP’s when I start working on them again, can’t I. I just might meet my goal of having all UFOs completed by the time the lock down ends. 🤔
4. I like being able to pick up a tool or a gadget that I have been saving for and finding it on sale for $20.00 off!
4. I like the many memes we have been seeing; humorous, inspirational and encouraging, but this one spoke to me about the resilience of mankind. You just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep going. 💓