2020 FAL Q2 Finishes
So onward and upward to my Q2 List:
- Assemble the top with the pieced blocks from the Vortex pattern by Wilmington Prints. Finished
- Finish quilting and get the binding on Robbie Robotix. Finished
- Try and get two more quilts done from my To Be Quilted Pile. Spring Into Summer is quilted and bound.
- Do my project for the Quilted Legacy Blog Hop. (May) Finished
- Do my project for the It’s Cool to be Square Blog Hop. (May) Finished
- Finish writing my pattern for the It’s a Garden Party Row Along. (September). Done
- Do the pattern test flimsy for the Quilt Pattern Magazine. Finished
- Keep working on the Star Kissed Quilt Along as a leader ender project. Some Progress.
- Keep making masks as they are needed. 187 to date. 24 Scrub caps and 36 scrub bags.
- Try to limit myself to only one other quilt along for this quarter. 2 on the go! 🥴
- Keep up with the requests for pattern testing. One started.
- Keep knitting socks and crocheting rag rugs as time allows. Some progress.
Considering the state of our world and the emotional upheaval, I am satisfied with the projects I managed to finish or at least progress!
A big thank you to the organizers of this great way to challenge ourselves to keep moving projects forward.
Thanks for stopping by to read my post. 😄 Carol
2 thoughts on “FALQ2 Finishes”
It seems to me that you have done a fabulous job of finishing your goals last quarter! All beautiful things, too.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Susan 😊