Can you believe it’s the second quarter already? Are you managing to get lots done while self isolating?
I did not finish everything on my Q1 List. The unfinished items will get moved to Q2 and I have a few more to add to the list! The hashtag to enter the post on Instagram is #2020FALQ2List.
Finish piecing Mystery Mosaic and get the borders on.Done and In the To Be Quilted Pile. Piece the blocks and assemble the top for the pattern I am testing (Trinkets).Done and in the To Be Quilted Pile. Piece the blocks and assemble the top for the pattern I am testing (Revolution).Done and in the To Be Quilted Pile.
- Piece the blocks and assemble the Vortex pattern by Wilmington Prints. Blocks made and layout finalized.
Quilt and Bind the Star Crossed Plaid that I pattern tested for Pretty Piney Quilts and send it to Clarke, my second great granddaughter.Finished and in the mail!
- Try and get two more quilts done from my To Be Quilted Pile. Managed to get them sandwiched.
Keep up with the Project Quilting Challenges. I managed to get 3 Challenges done in time!
When I posted my list there was so much I didn’t know would affect my productivity. I had not yet been advised that my cataract surgery had been moved to the priority list. This meant 2 surgery dates with 6 weeks between them. Sewing was not something I could easily do from the first surgery until a week after the second when my eyesight stabilized and was focusing correctly in both eyes. Add to that a worldwide Pandemic and the necessity to make masks. There were also several squirrels and DrEAMI Projects that sidetracked me. All in all I am happy with my accomplishments For the first quarter.
So onward and upward to my Q2 List:
- Assemble the top with the pieced blocks from the Vortex pattern by Wilmington Prints.
- Finish quilting and get the binding on Robbie Robotix.
- Try and get two more quilts done from my To Be Quilted Pile.
- Do my project for the Quilted Legacy Blog Hop. (May)
- Do my project for the It’s Cool to be Square Blog Hop. (May)
- Finish writing my pattern for the It’s a Garden Party Row Along. (September)
- Do the pattern test flimsy for the Quilt Pattern Magazine.
- Keep working on the Star Kissed Quilt Along as a leader ender project.
- Keep making masks as they are needed. My total so far is 127 but several more Guild members are taking a turn.
- Try to limit myself to only one other quilt along for this quarter.
- Keep up with the requests for pattern testing.
- Keep knitting socks and crocheting rag rugs as time allows.
All in all a doable list I think! What are you working on? What goals are you setting for this quarter?
Thanks for stopping by to read my post. 😄 Carol