This year the finish along is on Instagram and is using hashtags to enter lists and finishes.
I’m not sure if I can teach myself to use Instagram before this first quarter starts, but I can do my list:
1. Finish piecing the Mosaic Mystery QAL and get all of the borders on it.
2. Piece the blocks and assemble for the Trinkets pattern I am testing.
3. Piece the blocks and assemble for the Revolution pattern I am testing.
4. Piece the blocks and assemble the Vortex pattern by Wilmington Prints.
5. Quilt and bind Star Crossed Plaid and send it to Clarke, my second great granddaughter.
6. Try to get at least 2 more quilts finished off my To Be Quilted List finished.
7. Keep up with the Project Quilting 11 challenges.
Woot! I think I managed to post it on Instagram!