Time to start a new list for the final quarter of 2019.
This quarter will be a tough one. Next week I get to start taking my sling off to do some gentle exercise on my shoulder. Being able to resist the urge to do “just a bit more” will be difficult. I’m not saying it’s impossible but knowing myself it will take conscious thought to stop when I have done the assigned program.
I’m hoping that having some Quilty projects will help me behave. You know the old “if you do your excercises you can then sew for x amount of time” theory. Scheduling time with fabric will keep me on track to not overdo the work on my shoulder.
So the list for the quarter will be short;
1. Finish the pattern test I am doing for Becca at Pretty Piney. This is my squirrel for the month! I just had to do it!
2. Work on the Mosaic Mystery quilt.
3. Work on the Starstruck QAL.
4. Work on the Kaleidoscope QAL.
5. Finish my knitted shawl for this winter.
6. Finish knitting my slippers to felt.
7. Try to get at least one UFO List quilt finished to the flimsy stage.
8. Try to avoid any DreaMi projects or pesky squirrels!
So impossible or not, that’s my proposed list of finishes for the final quarter of the 2019 FAL.
Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you are managing to play with some fabric or at least fondling it today. 😉 Carol
Linking with She Can Quilt