M goals for the third quarter were:
1. Do the Harlequin test pattern quilt top for the Quilt Pattern Magazine. Done
2. Do the Leftover pattern test for Canuck Quilter. This might also work for not 1, but 2 items of my UFO and Projects Half Done List! Done
3. Do the Wild Spin pattern test for The Quilt Pattern Magazine Done July 25,2019. Photo will be shared upon publication.
4. Finish any UFO off my UFO and Projects Half Done List.
5. Finish any second UFO off my UFO and Projects Half Done List.
6. Start knitting my slippers. On the needles Sept. 10,2019
7. Make my felted slippers.
8. Take care of any squirrels that get in my face this quarter!
The biggest squirrel was having surgery to repair severed and torn ligaments and clean up my rotator cuff on Sept.2,2019. Sewing was curtailed for a while. I have managed a bit of knitting and sewed some hst’s and 4 patches! Sling has to stay on 24/7 for 7 more weeks 🥴
Linking with Marci Girl Designs