I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
1. Keep working on my hand quilting, EPP projects and leader/ender projects. Some progress.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame. No studio time yet. 😢
Keep working on the commission quilt. Done, delivered on time to be packed for the trip to Israel. I’m so embarrassed to say that I didn’t have time (read forgot 😳) to get a photo.
4. Finish my second Heading North quilt, designed by Sandra of MMM Quilts.
Deal with meetings and appointments as they arise. Done. Appointments are finished now until next year and only 2 more meetings this year. Yes, I am enjoying thinking that this year is almost over. 😓
6. Finish my next blog hop projects and get my posts written. You can read my post for the Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange here.
Do not allow Sam or any of her squirrel friends to distract me any more this week. 🐿💕🐿 FAIL! Samantha decided I needed to attend a class at my Guild and give needle felting a try! 😉
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting, EPP projects and leader/ender projects.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame.
3. Finish my second Heading North quilt, designed by Sandra of MMM Quilts.
4. Finish my project for Shades of Blue being hosted by Carla of Creatin’ in the Sticks.
5. Start on my next Blog Hop Project once I decide what to do.
6. Do not allow Sam or any of her squirrel friends to distract me any more this week. 🐿💕🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also am allowing myself the guiltless days when real life was too busy, emotional or just trying. It’s been a year so far and it doesn’t seem as if life will allow me to get back to my peaceful days of fondling fabric, at least not quite yet.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 25/30
- July 28/31
- August 24/31
- September 17/30
- October 11/31
- November 13/30
- December 10/10
- this week 7/7
- Previous Total 222/341
- Total: 229/348
- Percentage = 65.80 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 28.75 Yards
- Fabric Used: 16 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 12.75 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
PHD in 2022
Quilting Gail is hosting her PHD in 2022 Challenge again this year.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. Your comments make my day and I do reply to each one. 😉 Carol
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- 15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
- Monday Musings @ Songbird Designs
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
- To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal