I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
Once again I haven’t been able to post my list for a couple of weeks. Elections and being needed to rejoin my Guild Board and another Non-Profit’s Board of Directors filled my days, interfering with my time to quilt and to write blog posts.
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. Some progress.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame. Didn’t make it to the studio this week.
3. Finish next Blog Hop project, and get my post written. Just working on my post now! 😉
Work the first day of our Municipal Elections. Two days of Advance Polls and Regular Voting Day are done. The 15th (Voting Day) was my birthday so I had a few “special voters” arrive with goodies and gifts! 😓
5. Start working on a new commission by drafting my design in EQ8. Not much progress.
6. Give poor Samantha, my inner squirrel to a chance to inspire me with a new project to keep me occupied with something crafty this week. I was able to let Sam have her way with me. 😉
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame.
3. Finish next Blog Hop project, and get my post written.
4. Keep working on a special DrEAMi that Samantha told me I had to jump in and do.
5. Start working on a new commission with finalizing drafting my design in EQ8.
6. Give poor Samantha, my inner squirrel to a chance to inspire me with a new project to keep me occupied with something crafty this week. 😁🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 25/30
- July 28/31
- August 24/31
- September 17/30
- October 5/31
- this week 5/14
- Previous Total 198/273
- Total: 203/287
- Percentage = 64.84 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 59.5 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 59.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
PHD in 2022
Quilting Gail is hosting her PHD in 2022 Challenge again this year.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. Your comments make my day and I do reply to each one. 😉 Carol
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- 15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
- To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal