I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week. I apologize for being late with my post, but I only managed to get home last night around 7:00. 🥱
This past week I travelled to the studio. I did have about an hour to sew but was busy switching the living room and dining room furniture so that a wheelchair ramp didn’t have to be installed. I helped my friends with End of Life Planning, meal prep and housecleaning. K was able to be discharged from the hospital with the oxygen finally installed and set up. Then after the chores were done we managed time with many of our friends and past co-workers dropping by for short visits and delivering more meals and food. With everything sorted out I came home last night to spend some time with my DH before it’s time to go back for the end. I’m so grateful to have had the opportunity to help my friends and spend some quality time with K and to know I will be able to say goodbye when it’s time, likely before the end of the month.
While I was there I managed to sneak away and meet my son, DIL and granddaughters for some lunch, some quality time at the beach and park. 😉
Last To-Do list:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. No progress.
2. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now. No progress.
3. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to finish the commission and A Roll of the Dice. I didn’t have time to play with the longarm while I was at the studio.
4. Keep working on my next Blog Hop projects. Some progress.
5. Put the binding on the Panel quilt. Binding is sewn to the front by machine. Let the hand sewing and thread burying begin! 😉
6. Keep Samantha and her squirrel friends from sidetracking me this week. 😳🐿🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects.
2. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now.
3. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to finish the commission and A Roll of the Dice
4. Finish next Blog Hop projects, and get my posts written. 😄
5. Hand sew the binding on the Panel quilt and get the threads buried.
6. Do not allow Samantha to sidetrack me this week. 😳🐿🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
Sunday Stash @ QuiltPaintCreate
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps