I am enjoying being able to see how everyone is doing this year with Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts with the 350 Blocks Project.
This post covers both the three month period from March to April to May. When Clarke passed away it completely knocked me down and I am slowly getting back to sewing again.
- PQ 13.6 Flying Geese -1
- Wonderful World of Color Blog Hop Projects: 4
- Foodie Blog Hop Projects. 3
- My version of Sandra Walker (MMM Quilts) A Roll of the Dice pattern: 9
- Another UFO finished as a gift for a good friend’s wife for her birthday and as my hop project for: 16
- A sweet DrEAMi project which hasn’t been received yet by the recipient so I can only show a peek of the fabric: 52
- January Total – 170 Blocks
- February Total – 113 Blocks
- March Total – 1 Block
- April Total – 10 Blocks
- May Total – 6 Blocks
- June Total – 77 Blocks
YTD Total: 377 Blocks
The good news is that I am finally sewing again and I’ll catch up with my normal routines soon. Thank you for visiting my blog. 😉. Carol
Shelly @ Prairie Moon Quilts for the 350 Block Project.