I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
Last To-Do list:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. Made some progress.
2. Try to get my project for Here Comes The Sun progressing. Almost finished!
3. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now. No progress 😢
4. Finish my commission. Just need to finish piecing the borders and get it quilted. 😳. Binding is being hand sewn as I’m writing this. 😉
5. Start a new commission with these sweet fabrics: fabrics are cut and piecing has begun! 😄
6. Finish making a baby quilt by the 9th. Fabrics are pulled, pressed and cut. 😳. Flimsy is finished, but the longarm had to go to the Emergency Department 😢
7. Do not allow Samantha to distract me with any other projects this week. 🐿🤔
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects.
2. Get my project for Here Comes The Sun Blog Hop finished.
3. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now.
4. Finish binding my commission quilt.
5. Continue piecing the blocks for a new commission with these sweet fabrics:
6. Finish quilting a baby quilt once my longarm is finished. 😳.
7. Try to keep Samantha and her squirrel friends from side-tracking me. 😉🐿😉🐿🐿🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
Starting with everything tidy and organized just might be the help I needed. 😉
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 9/11
- this week 4/7
- This month 9/11
- Previous Total 101/120
- Total: 113/162
- Percentage = 69.75 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 78 Yards
- Fabric Used: 17 yards
- Fabric Bought: 10 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 71 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
Sunday Stash @ QuiltPaintCreate
Frédérique @ QuiltingPatchworkApplique
15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal