My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #76
I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday will is now hosted by Texas Quilt Gal! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last week’s list:
Monday – Supervise 5 polling desks in one station from 6:00 am until the count is done. Keep my fingers crossed that all goes well and I can get home before midnight. 🤔 Finished with a decent turnout and I was home with a cup of tea made at 11:00! 😄
Tuesday – Take all of the election supplies, ballots, etc. to the office 2 hours from home. Complete.
Start a new pattern test. 😄 Not only started; but finished to flimsy 😄
4. Keep working on my scrappy leader/ender project. Some progress.
5. Play with some orphan blocks and HST’s to see what comes of the pile of goodies. No progress on this one.
6. Keep playing with my EPP project(s). Some progress.
7. Try to avoid the squirrels 🐿😉
This week’s goals:
1. Keep progressing my scrappy leader – ender project.
2. Play with the pile of orphan blocks to see if I can make some progress including them in projects.
3. Plan and get started on my projects for the next 3 blog hops; the final 3 I’m participating in this year!
4. Continue to enjoy hand stitching my EPP Project(s).
5. Since September included Jelly Roll Day, I really need to find a project to use up the bin of strips I’ve been
hoarding saving for the perfect project. If you have a suggestion for a pattern please leave me a comment.
6. Start on prepping another box of tshirts which I received in the mail, for a memory quilt. At this rate, Shawn’s quilt will need to be king sized and double sided/reversible. 🤔
7. Start getting things organized for my next trip to the studio.
8. Try to avoid those busy little squirrels that are running around my sewing table. 🐿🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 251/269
- This 1 week period– 3/7
- Year To Date – 254/276
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 17.5 Yards
- Fabric Used: 2.5 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 15 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash