My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #75
I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday will is now hosted by Texas Quilt Gal! Thank you Linda for taking this on.
Last week’s list:
Add the extra borders to let Your Star Shine #2. Done!
2. Keep working on my scrappy leader/ender project. Some progress.
3. Play with some orphan blocks and HST’s to see what comes of the pile of goodies. No progress.
Spend 3 days getting my training for our federal elections 🤔 . Done.
5. Keep playing with my EPP project(s). Some progress.
Keep the list short due to time constraints (see #4). It wasn’t short enough. 😉
Do better at avoiding the squirrels 🐿😉
This week’s goals:
1. Monday – Supervise 5 polling desks in one station from 6:00 am until the count is done. Keep my fingers crossed that all goes well and I can get home before midnight. 🤔
2. Tuesday – Take all of the election supplies, ballots, etc. to the office 2 hours from home.
3. Start a new pattern test. 😄
4. Keep working on my scrappy leader/ender project.
5. Play with some orphan blocks and HST’s to see what comes of the pile of goodies.
6. Keep playing with my EPP project(s).
7. Do better at avoiding the squirrels 🐿😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 247/262
- This 1 week period– 4/7
- Year To Date – 251/269
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 17.5 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 17.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
- Quoting Patchwork Appliqué @ Patchwork and Quilts
- So Scrappy Scrap Happy Saturday
- Love Laugh Quilt – Monday Making
- Small Quilts and Doll Quilts – Design Wall Monday
- Inquiring Quilter – Wednesday Wait Loss
- Quilt Fabrication – Midweek Makers
- Life in the Scrapatch – Stitch Sew and Show 2021