My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #73
Announcement: To-Do Tuesday will now be hosted by Texas Quilt Gal! Thank you Linda for taking this on.
Last week’s list:
Finish the photos and report for my pattern test quilt. Done
2. Sew the binding on my scrappy log cabin quilt and get a finished photo. Almost finished the first side.
3. Finish sewing my Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramid blocks to a flimsy with the fabric from my stash. No progress
Finish my DrEAMI project. Finished to flimsy stage. I used Sandra Walker from MMM Quilts pattern Let Your Star Shine to make another 36 1/2” square quilt but have decided to enlarge it by adding another border. The fabrics are on my cutting mat right now.
Write my post for the Seaside Adventure Row Along. Posts are written and scheduled 😄
Work on my I’m Falling For You Blog Hop project. Done and post is written.
Exterminate any squirrels that try to invade my space this week. 🐿🤔 . Fail! Thanks to DH volunteering me, I had to recover a golf cart seat for the golf course. I cheated and used a bought cover, but did have to sacrifice a yoga mat for the padding! Now everyone wants to rent this cart 😄. I can see being recruited to do the rest of the rental carts now 😉
This week’s goals:
1. Sew the binding on my scrappy log cabin quilt and get a finished photo
2. Finish sewing my Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramid blocks to a flimsy with the fabric from my stash.
3. Add the extra borders to let Your Star Shine #2. When finished it will go to Lytton.
4. Write my blog post for the pattern test quilt top.
5. Keep working on my scrappy leader/ender project.
6. Play with some orphan blocks and HST’s to see what comes of the pile of goodies.
7. Keep playing with my EPP project(s). Yes the squirrel got me here, too! I started working on another project! 🥴
8. Do better at avoiding the squirrels 🐿😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 233/248
- This 1 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 240/255
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 26.5yards
- Fabric Used: 6 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 20.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
- Put Your Foot Down @ For The Love of Geese