September already? This year has just disappeared in the blink of an eye!
On a personal note I’ll be busy this month with working for Federal Elections. The 12 – 14 hour days at the polling station, and days of travelling and training, will mean my time with my machines and fabric will be a bit more limited.
I do have a few little things to get finished up:
1. Replace the background fabric that didn’t work for me on the Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramid quilt
2. Finish my blog post for the:
3. Finish my project for the;
4. Indulge the squirrel that is driving me crazy with a DrEAMI project using these fabrics;
5. Try to get away to my studio after working the Federal Election to finish some more charity quilts on my long arm (and of my UFO/PHD List);
6. Research to find a good pattern using leftover 1 1/2” – 3” strip pieces. I have 2 bins of strips this size that need to be gone. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, please leave me a comment. 🤔
Thank you for checking out my post. I do appreciate reading and replying to any comments. 😉 Carol
Elm Street Quilts @ September OMG
2 thoughts on “September OMG”
Good luck with your goal. This month did fly by and thank goodness. Enjoy your civic duty – admire your stamina to do those long days!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Kathleen. August was quite the month so I’m happy to have September here. I think I’ve worked every Federal and Provincial Election since 1976! My father taught me to do my civic duty and it’s usually an interesting experience. 😉