My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #67
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on quilt blocks for the Lytton Fire Victims. Not only did I keep working on blocks, but I finished 2 quilt tops so far.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares. Some Progress
3. Work on RSC blocks. Dark blue/brown/ black. I’m revisiting my ideas for my RSC blocks and think instead I will just keep trying to do quilts with the colours for the Quilts for Lytton Drive (or any of the numerous other wildfires here in British Columbia).
4. Keep working on my Orange You Glad Blog Hop Project. This got stalled with the Evacuation Alert and helicopter watching keeping me distracted.
5. Keep trying to avoid those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿. Didn’t happen, thanks to the MMM-nabler, Sandra from MMM Quilts. Did you see her newest pattern “Let Your Star Shine”? Here is my version of this sweet quilt:
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on quilt blocks for the Lytton Fire Victims.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares which will now be a Wildfire Quilt.
3. Work on RSC blocks and continue making quilt tops for Wildfire Victims.
4. Keep working on my Orange You Glad Blog Hop Project. Here’s a peek at the fabric I’m pulling from:
5. Do better at avoiding those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 192/206
- This 1 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 199/213
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 49.5 yards
- Fabric Used: 5 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 44.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork and Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits