My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #66
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
Get the binding and label on Glacier Ice. Done
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares. Some Progress
3. Work on RSC blocks. Nope
Write my Blog Post for the It’s A Guy Thing Blog Hop. Done
5. Start planning my Orange You Glad Blog Hop Project. Some progress
6. Keep avoiding those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿. Didn’t happen. I’ve started working on some quilts for the Lytton Wildfire victims.
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on quilt blocks for the Lytton Fire Victims.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares.
3. Work on RSC blocks. Dark blue/brown/ black
4. Keep working on my Orange You Glad Blog Hop Project.
5. Keep trying to avoid those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 185/199
- This 1 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 192/206
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 49.5 yards
- Fabric Used: 0yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 49.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting