My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #54
Last week’s list:
1. Try to get away to the studio for a couple of days with the longarm to quilt Delaney’s quilt and my SAHRR, or one of my older UFO’s? No studio time yet. Perhaps next week?
Write my blog post for the In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop. Done
3. Work on the panel quilt challenge. Some progress.
4. Continue working on a new project. Some progress.
5. Finish my project with the fun leftovers from the Follow Your Own Path test I did. Not quite done yet.
6. Continue avoiding the squirrels. Success! No squirrels attacking me this week. 🐿🐿🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Try to get away to the studio for a couple of days with the longarm to quilt Delaney’s quilt and my SAHRR, or one of my older UFO’s?
2. Work on the panel quilt challenge.
3. Continue working on a new project.
4. Finish my project with the fun leftovers from the Follow Your Own Path test I did.
5. Start on my project for another Blog Hop.
6. Get my first vaccine/shot in the arm on Friday 😉
7. Continue avoiding the squirrels.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 100/108
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 107/115
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 73 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 73 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting