My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #49
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party. Have you had a chance to go see what everyone is working on? I enjoy seeing how everyone is using the party to keep projects moving along.
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on Delaney’s quilt. No progress this week.
2. Finish a pattern test. Done.
3. Finish putting my SAHRR top together and prepare to quilt it. Done.
4. Finish my crochet scarf.
5. Finish my project for the Salt and Sand Blog Hop. Some progress.
6. Start deciding on a project for In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop. Decision made.
7. Avoid squirrels at all costs until I am caught up. ….and then PQ 12.6 came along 🤔
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on Delaney’s quilt.
2. Finish my project for the Salt and Sand Blog Hop.
3. Start fabric pull and cutting my project for In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop.
4. Finish my PQ 12.6 project.
5. Sort the next quilt tops to be quilted and make sure backing and binding are with them.
6. Try to avoid those squirrels. 😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 62/66
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 69/73
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 94 yards
- Fabric Used this week 9 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 2 yards
- Balance in stash: 87 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
- Quilting is More Fun Than Housework – Oh Scrap
- Kate’s Life in Pieces – 15 Minutes To Stitch 2021
- Love Laugh Quilt – Monday Making
- Small Quilts and Doll Quilts – Design Wall Monday
- Chris Knits – To Do Tuesday
- Inquiring Quilter – Wednesday Wait Loss
- Quilt Fabrication – Midweek Makers
- Life in the Scrapatch – Stitch Sew and Show 2021