My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #48
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting in the weekly To-Do linky party. Have you had a chance to go see what everyone is working on? I enjoy seeing how everyone is using the party to keep projects moving along.
Last week’s list:
Finish binding the Eagle Quilt. Completed and delivered so that when he got home from the hospital, it was there on his bed. It has now migrated to the couch where he is settled in.
2. Keep working on Delaney’s Quilt. Some progress.
3. Catch up on the SAHRR. Still behind but all blocks are made. Now the borders just need to be constructed.
4. Finish my crochet scarf. Not done yet.
5. Start on the Salt and Sand Blog Hop project. Design has been decided on.
6. Avoid squirrels at all costs until I am caught up. Didn’t manage to avoid them. I had to do a crazy mug rug for the PQ 12.5 Challenge. It was gifted to my friend with the Eagle Has Landed quilt since I didn’t do pillow slips. 😉
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on Delaney’s Quilt.
2. Finish a pattern test.
3. Finish putting my SAHRR top together and prepare to quilt it.
4. Finish my crochet scarf.
5. Start on my project for the Salt and Sand Blog Hop.
5. Start deciding on a project for In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop.
6. Avoid squirrels at all costs until I am caught up.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 55/59
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 62/66
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 106.75
- Fabric Used this week 12.75 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 94 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits