Here is my weekly list of what is happening in my quilting life; time spent, goals, stash and PHD Report.
My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #46
Chris at Chris Knits has stepped in To-Do the weekly linky party. Have you had a chance to go see what everyone is working on?
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on the quilt for my friend in hospital with Covid. It’s on the frame now.
2. Make the blocks I designed to finish Delaney’s quilt. Working on them.
Make Grace’s quilt. Done.
4. Do the next round on the SAHRR. My Wonky Stars are pieced. Just need to attach the row to my quilt
5. Continue working on a pattern test quilt. Some progress.
6. Keep crocheting my scarf. Half a ball of wool left to go.
7. Start planning my project for:
8. Keep avoiding the squirrels that are dive bombing my sewing space. 🐿
9. Post my blog entry on time for the Show Your Stripes Blog Hop.
This week’s goals:
1. Finish the Eagle Quilt after I finish picking out one row of stitching where I had an issue of thread nesting on the back. I need to get used to the sound this baby makes when she’s not happy with a thread. 😒
2. Keep working on Delaney’s Quilt.
3. Catch up on the SAHRR.
4. Finish the pattern test.
5. Finish my crochet scarf.
6. Start work on my project for:
7. Avoid squirrels at all costs until I am caught up. 🐿🤯🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 41/45
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 48/52
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 124.75yards
- Fabric Used this week 14 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 110.75 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
- Tish @ Tish ‘s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quilt paint create
- Stitch Sew and Show @ Life in the Scrapatch
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework *
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique *
- Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Beauties Pageant @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting *