My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #41
Linking with Home Sewn By Us
Last Week’s List:
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins. I’m down to 3 baggies of scraps!
2. Send photos and do write ups for pattern tests. Done!
3. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test. Some progress!
4. Have fun with quilting and binding the pattern test flimsy. Still waiting for my longarm delivery date.
5. Finish the little Christmas table topper. Putting the binding on!
6. Keep knitting my shawl. Some progress!
7. Finish sewing my project for the Hearts on Fire Blog Hop. Done and the blog post is written.
This Week’s Goals:
1. Keep working on emptying the scrap bin.
2. Finish the test pattern to flimsy.
3. Finish the table topper binding.
4. Have patience while waiting for my long arm delivery to be rescheduled.
5. Keep knitting my shawl.
6. Start working on the new blocks to finish Delaney’s Quilt Waltzing with Bears (pattern by Sandra Walker which you can read about HERE.
7. Enjoy every photo of my newest great granddaughter, Grace Charlie who was born on January 8, 2021, a sweet little sister for Levi and Clarke.
8. Keep up with any squirrels or requests for pattern testing that come up.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up writing posts, planning projects and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – January – 3 / 3
- This week – January 4-10 – 7/7
- Year To Date – 10/10
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 127 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 0 yards
- Net Fabric used 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 127
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I did not have any luck working on my UFOs but this week I have pulled out Waltzing with Bears to start piecing the next borders which I finalized the design for the finishing blocks. 🤔
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on, how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
To-Do Tuesday from Home Sewn By Us
15 Minutes to Stitch 2021 from Life in Pieces
PHD in 2021 from Quilting Gail
Sunday Stash from Quilt Paint Create