Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party encouraging us to stitch for at least 15 minutes a day and to keep track of it. Last year it was a great motivator for me and sure helped me move a bunch of projects along. This year I am going to try to remember to actually link up with Kate’s blog! 🤔
January to date: 3/3 days
I’ve been able to actually do some stitching, trying to get a project finished for the upcoming Hearts on Fire Blog Hop.
- Fabric previous balance: 127 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 0 yards
- Net Fabric used 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 127
* My Goal again this year is to continue trying to work from the stash since we are still in lockdown and I’m trying to limit my trips away from home to medical trips, grocery and prescription pickups. I must say I am enjoying car side service. It does limit impulse purchasing. I have tried on line shopping for fabric, but find the colours aren’t “just right”.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize = doesn’t count as stash