Every year Patty at Elm Street Quilts hosts a monthly linky party. It has been a great motivator for me to move projects along so I will be continuing to post my linkups with goals and finishes each month. It’s so satisfying to write about progress each month. Accountability helps! 😉
This was my list at the end of December:
1. Complete the pattern test for Sarah. Still working on it.
2. Complete the pattern test for Kris. Finished and waiting for decent weather to get some pretty pictures.
3. Start the 3 commission quilts. One duvet cover is done and delivered. The other 2 are cut and ready for piecing.
4. Complete piecing the new test pattern quilt for another great designer. Just need to sandwich and quilt it.
I’m still not feeling up to par, DH is still busy with medical issues which necessitate plenty of trips to see doctors and go for tests and I’m hoping my longarm will be delivered and set up next week.
There for my list will be:
1. Get photos of my finished pattern test flimsies and send them to the designers.
2. Complete all of my pattern test quilt tops.
3. Finish my project for the “Hearts on Fire Blog Hop”.
4. Keep working on the 2 remaining Commissions which are not required for delivery until June.
5. Start sorting the quilts from the To Be Quilted Bins to actually start using my longarm if it does get delivered/set up.
I know it’s a list rather than one goal, but these are my priority projects for the month. If I have one that needs to be completed sewing wise, it would be my Hearts On Firs Project. The photos would be nice to get to the designers ASAP and playing with the new toy is definitely a priority! 😉
Thanks for reading out my post. If you’d like to see how my adventure goes learning to use a new machine, please follow my blog. The sign up is on the bottom of my home page. 😄 Carol
Linking with Elm Street Quilts OMG Linkup