Here it is Tuesday; one of my favourite days of the week. Why? We get to head over to Roseanne and Sue’s blog, Home Sewn By Us, for their weekly linky party.
The past month or so, it’s been difficult to meet my goals, but each week I am moving projects along so I’m not going to complain too much 😉
Here’s last weeks list to see how much I got done:
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins. A bit more puttering with Accuquilt Dies, Mat and Rotary cutter. 😉
2. Finish the commissioned duvet cover. Not only finished, but safely delivered.
3. Keep working on getting photos of the finished test pattern flimsy. We are forecasted to have clear skies tomorrow so a photo shoot will happen.
4. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test. No progress 😢
5. Have fun with piecing the new secret pattern test. Just need to assemble the rows and add the borders. 😄
6. Finish the little Christmas table topper. Borders are on and I pieced a scrappy back for it. It’s sandwiched and ready for quilting this afternoon. 😉
7. While my daughter was here she “borrowed” my shawl and it went home with her. Since I’ve been sitting more in the car waiting while DH has appointments and tests and I’ve been tired when I get home, I pulled some wool to make a new shawl using the same wool as my original. It’s my handwork project so I can take it with me or just enjoying handwork while I’m sitting. Only have 1 more row and then to cast off. 😉
8. Start doing the math, pulling fabrics and cutting and sewing my designed project for
Pattern is drafted and fabrics pulled!
With Christmas and lots of video time with kids, grandstand great grands, I’m going to keep the list a bit shorter this week:
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins.
2. Keep working on getting photos of the finished test pattern flimsy.
3. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test.
4. Have fun with piecing the new secret pattern test.
5. Finish the little Christmas table topper.
6. Finish knitting my shawl.
7. Start cutting and sewing my designed project for;
See? I didn’t add any new projects to my list! 😉
Wishing you all a very Merry, safe and healthy Holiday Season, filled with love, laughter, good food and family time.
Thank you for spending some time with me this busy week. ⛄️ Carol