I’ll be linking up with Roseanne and Sue over at Home Sewn By Us on their weekly Linky Party. It’s always fun to see everyone else’s plans for the week.
Last week’s list:
1. Spend some time cleaning out the overflowing scrap bins and cutting the bits in to my scrap saver system. Some more progress.
2. Finish the commissioned duvet cover. I wasn’t pleased with one of the seams so I spent some time with Jack. 😢
3. Keep working on getting photos of the finished test pattern flimsy. When I was home it was grey, gloomy, overcast. I’m trying to figure out a way to get a decent picture without it being on my kitchen floor.
4. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test. Some progress.
5. Have fun with piecing the new secret pattern test unless I do change my fabrics. Then I will need to recut everything. New fabrics cut and sewing has begun.
6. Finish this little table topper borders are on and it’s sandwiched. Binding is prepped.
It wasn’t a great week as far as finishes. We had several town trips for DH to see doctors and get tests done. By the time we get home we are both tired and not much gets done.
On Sunday we had our Guild Meeting on Zoom. Seeing maskless, smiling faces was such a pick me up. Of course it helped that Ugly Christmas sweaters, Reindeer Antlers and even a Viking Hat were plentiful.
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins.
2. Finish the commissioned duvet cover.
3. Keep working on getting photos of the finished test pattern flimsy.
4. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test.
5. Have fun with piecing the new secret pattern test.
6. Finish the little Christmas table topper.
7. While my daughter was here she “borrowed” my shawl and it went home with her. Since I’ve been sitting more in the car waiting while DH has appointments and tests and I’ve been tired when I get home, I pulled some wool to make a new shawl using the same wool as my original. It’s my handwork project so I can take it with me or just enjoying handwork while I’m sitting. I’m thinking this could be considered to be my DrEAMI project for the month. 😉
8. Start doing the math, pulling fabrics and cutting and sewing my designed project for;
So I’ll be happy if I can keep things progressing; happier yet to have a finish or two.
I’ll be heading over to Roseanne and Sue’s linky party to see what everyone else is planning. Will you be joining me over there to view all the wonderful goals?
I’m so glad you stopped by to read my post. 😉 Carol