I’m finding it hard to believe that it is November, the second last month of a very trying year. I have never been on such a crazy emotional roller coaster as I have been this year of the Covid 19 Pandemic and fear that if people don’t start following health and safety rules it will be the first of several years of dealing with it.
I am trying to have a doable list this month since anyone that knows me, knows I need a list not just one project.
1. Complete the pattern test for Sarah.
2. Complete the pattern test for Kris.
3. Continue piecing my treasured stash of batiks I have been
hoarding/saving to make a quilt for me for this winter.
4. Complete the Star Kissed QAL quilt top and get it sandwiched.
5. Finish quilting the quilt from my To Be Quilted pile.
6. Start the 3 commission quilts.
7. Continue making scrappy snappy bags for the Food Bank Christmas Hampers.
8. Plan, make and write about my stop on the Virtual Cookie Exchange & Christmas Blog Hop.
Do I think I will finish this list this month? Not likely! The whole plan it to have my more urgent projects on the list and keep progressing them along the path to a finish. As I look at this I can see that I do have several projects with time constraints on them. Guess I better get off the computer and get busy!
I really enjoy our time together. Thank you for visiting and commenting. 😉 Carol
Linking with Elm Street Quilts OMG