My updated list for this past week was a bit paired down since I was working advance polls for our Provincial Election from 7:00 am until at least 8:30 pm for two days;
Finish my project, take pictures and write my blog post for my day, October 27. Done!
2. Keep working on my test pattern for Kris at Phoebe Moon. Assembling the flimsy as I’m writing this!
3. Continue sewing my test pattern for Sarah. Some progress!
4. Try not to add anything until these are done unless the squirrel buzzing around become a full blown Squirrel Attack. The squirrel did attack and I had to drop everything and make it. I will be blogging about this later this week.
This week I am going to work on:
1. Finish my test pattern and take pictures for Kris at Phoebe Moon.
2. Finish sewing my test pattern for Sarah.
3. Write my post for the DrEAMI project pictured above.
4. Start quilting one of the quilts from my To Be Quilted pile.
5. Finish the designs for 3 commission projects.
6. Draw for the giveaway on my From The Heart Blog Hop post and get the bundle in the mail.
Ambitious list? I think so but I only have 1 trip to town for tests and one meeting scheduled so I think I can make a good attempt at it. It also looks like this outside my door so I am happy to cuddle up with my machines 😉
Thanks for visiting 😄 Carol
Can I Get Whoop Whoop @ Confessions of A Fabric Addict
Put Your Foot Down @ For The Love of Geese
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More