The fall season has settled in here with a whole lot of rain and snow up on the peaks of the mountains. With that I seem to be regaining my sewjo and have managed time with my machine every day.
This is my list from last week. I can tell my head had a brain fog going on because I forgot to include my project for the From the Heart Blog Hop which runs from October 26 – 28.
Finish my test pattern project for The Quilt Pattern Magazine. Flimsy is finished and in the To Be Quilted Pile. It might get finished before the publication date.
2. Keep working on my test pattern for Kris at Phoebe Moon. Some progress
3. Continue sewing my test pattern for Sarah. Some progress
4. Try not to add anything until these are done. Managed to not anything unless you count my Blog Hop Project 🥴
This week has me working our Advance Polls for the Provincial Elections from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm and the polling station is an hours drive each way through a nasty pass so I’m guessing my productivity will be down 🤔
My updated list for this week is a bit paired down since I will be working advance polls for our Provincial Election from 7:00 am until at least 8:30 pm for two days;
1. Finish my project, take pictures and write my blog post for my day, October 27.
2. Keep working on my test pattern for Kris at Phoebe Moon.
3. Continue sewing my test pattern for Sarah.
4. Try not to add anything until these are done unless the squirrel buzzing around become a full blown Squirrel Attack.
As usual I will be linking with Roseanne and Sue over at their blog Home Sewn By Us for their weekly To Do Tuesday Linky party.
Do visit their site to see what all of their quilty friends are up to.
Have a wonderful week full of quilty inspiration, fondling fabric and please make sure you VOTE. 😄 Carol