October will be a busy month for me.
1. Finish my project for the From The Heart Blog Hop which starts October 26.
2. Complete the pattern test for Sandra.
2. Complete the pattern test for Sarah.
3. Complete the pattern test for Kris.
4. Complete the pattern test for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.
5. Start piecing my treasured stash of batiks I have been
hoarding/saving to make a quilt for me for this winter.
6. Complete the Star Kissed QAL quilt top and get it sandwiched. My quilting machine is home so I might get to start quilting this one. 😉
Will I succeed? Who knows! I’m still recovering from the emotions of my ex husband passing away, a dear friend dieting in a motorcycle accident and an aunt losing her battle with cancer, all in a two week period. These days I’m just putting one foot in front of the other and indulging in heavy doses of fabric therapy.
What are your plans for October? Hopefully you have planned time to fondle fabric. It does help in these trying times. Stay home, stay safe, wear a mask and above all be kind.
Linking up with Elm Street Quilts on the October OMG Linky Party.