How have you been doing this week? Did you get a chance to pop by Roseanne and Sue’s Blog Home Sewn by Us to see everyone’s weekly goals last week?
My list of goals for last week were:
Finish cutting and start sewing 3 new pattern test projects.Done!
Continue working on my project for the October Blog Hop Project. Finished!
Finish drafting the pattern for a quilt for a very special granddaughter. Plans changed when I showed my granddaughter another pattern I am testing.
I’m doing a happy dance since I finished them all!
This week I am participating in 2 blog hops.
1. Post my It’s a Garden Party post on Tuesday.
2. Start sewing my test pattern project for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.
3. Start sewing my test pattern for Kris at Phoebe Moon.
4. Start sewing my test pattern for Sarah.
5. Deal with the squirrel that hit me with a DrEAMI.
Thanks for stopping by to read my post. I’m linking with Sue and Roseanne at Home Sewn by Us on their Linky Party.
Ps. Ooops I’m late to the party! I forgot to publish my post. It has been a week. 🥴 Carol