The last time I was able to link up with Elm Street Quilts for the OMG was in July. I knew August would be pretty much a write off for sewing time with DH having surgery.
For September I am behind the eight ball with deadlines.
So here’s my list:
1. Finish writing my blog post for the It’s a Garden Party RAL which starts on September 8th.
2. Finish the pattern test I am doing for The Quilt Pattern Magazine using these fabrics;
3. Decide on which project I’m doing for the Hello Fall Blog Hop and get it and my blog post done before September 21st.
4. Complete the pattern test I am doing for Sarah.
5. Start cutting my treasured stash of batiks I have been
hoarding/saving to make a quilt for me for this winter. 😉
6. Complete the Star Kissed QAL quilt top and get it sandwiched. My quilting is still at the spa, waiting for a part to come in so I’m not planning on quilting it this month.
7. Plan my project for the From The Heart Blog Hop which starts October 26.
I will be linking up with Elm Street Quilts September Link Up.